Flex Box as Symbol Funky

Attached a screen capture.

I have a flex box div set as a symbol (see product search bar). If I move into preview mode, the child elements go into a stacked arrangement and will not go back to original layout. Saves fine and published fine but stacks in design mode. I have to jump out of the designer and back in to see the intended layout. Seems like a bug but maybe is a setting I’m not seeing? If I remove the symbol feature, everything seems to be fine. Leaving as a symbol for the moment.

Share link: Webflow - LA Modern Living

http://lamodernliving.webflow.io/

i’m not able to reproduce that issue

​Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome for Developers

I was able to reproduce the issue in your read only mode.

If you unlink the symbol and create a new one out of the same elements that should fix the issue you’ve run into.

Let us know if you run into any other issues.

1 Like

Tried in Incognito Mode. Same issue.

Tried unlinking and create new symbol. Same issue. Also tried this in Incognito mode as PixelGeek suggested.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.