Finsweet Script + Weglot Lang Script causing discrepancies

Hello,
Wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I’m facing where Finsweet Tabs script and Weglot Script aren’t working properly together. The main issue is that when a user taps/clicks on the language toggle on the bottom left corner(within the About section, this is the only page this error happens and where the Finsweet Tabs is only used.) the content changes to French but the language toggle highlights the “EN” button rather than indicating that “FR” is activated.

Attached a screenshot:

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - breakingcanada.ca

Thanks in advance!!

Hi there, I am having the same issue, but no fix so far. If I find out whats wrong, I’ll post it.

I managed to resolve this problem. This is not a bug, but you are not seeing the change visually, because most likely your interactions are not setup correctly.

Make sure that Webflow interactions on the language switcher are correct. Even if shows that there is an interaction on it in the elements panel on the left, check the interaction itself. My interactions got removed from the element when i copied it from somewhere else on the page and all the linked elements inside the interaction became unlinked.

I setup the interaction properly again, and now it works properly.