Embed Google My Business hours into my website

Rather than update our business hours, holidays, etc. in multiple place, I’d like to update them in Google My Business, and then embed them into my website so that they are always in sync and my website always displays the latest open/close hours for my business.
Does anyone have a solution for embedding Google My Business hours into a Webflow website?
Thanks.

Hi Art,

While I’ve not cracked this myself I’ve done some research and got what appears to be a simple solution that’s easily testable: Is it possible to show the hours from google maps on a website, so that the website hours updates when we update google maps? - Webmasters Stack Exchange

Just involves running some PHP code from within your page with the Google Place ID Place IDs  |  Places API  |  Google Developers

I created a plugin that can help you with this. This might be a solution for you or for others looking for a solution, so I will share this step by step guide:

1. Quick sign up to SociableKIT.
  2. Create a SociableKIT solution.
  3. On the “Select type” dropdown, select “Google My Business profile”.
  4. Search your Google my business profile on the input field.
  5. Click Next.
  6. You will see the customize page where you can choose to display only the Business hours.
  7. On the upper right corner, click the “Embed on Website” button.
  8. Copy the code and paste it on your website.

Let me know if you need further help or clarifications.

1 Like

Do you know if this tool pulls the special hours?

This is a great tool! Only changing language possibility in one or the other way would be great addition to it.

Mike,
Great solution you created, this is exactly what we needed! Thanks.