Eliminate render-blocking resources webflow.css

I saw multiple posts but can’t found any authentic answer about google page speed Eliminate render blocking resources, is there anyone who tell me exact about this, THAT is possible or not ??
Advance thankyou :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not possible to address this with Webflow unless you export your site and make tweaks in your hosting environment. I do wish Webflow would address its CSS / JS delivery.

6 Likes

I appreciate @webdev, you mean export site and shift on another hosting right?

Yep. When you host the exported project, the CSS is broken into three files. You can also manipulate the JS build as well. Splitting off modules into separate files, which when using a server supporting HTTP/2 will allow the client to have multiple downloads at once.

I am obsessed with performance and don’t often rely on Webflow for hosting myself.

2 Likes

Of course if you are hosting it you can’t use WF form processing or the CMS.

2 Likes

@webdev Thank You! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

After exporting and optimizing the js and css, can you import back to webflow hosted cms site?

1 Like

No you can’t, Webflow outputted code cannot be modified when you are on Webflow hosting

1 Like

Well I have about three projects on WF and know im thinking to switch them because of this issue. The score gets just taken down. No way you could reach constant high rankings on this

Hi Jeff, where can i dm you? I’d love your expertise on site speed/render blocking solution.