Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Eliminate render-blocking resources - Page Speed Mobile

Hi! I have a problem with my “Page Speed”. I don’t understand what I should do with this information…

" Eliminate render-blocking resources

2.15 s

Resources are blocking the first paint of your page. Consider delivering critical JS/CSS inline and deferring all non-critical JS/styles. Learn more.

URL Transfer Size Potential Savings
…css/spoket-dreams-lab.webflow.e69022f38.min.css

(uploads-ssl.webflow.com)|18.9 KiB|930 ms|"

I hope someone knows this :slight_smile:

Sending my regards from Sweden

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1 Like

Not everything recommended you can address. This is one of those.

it’s true webflow does not allow us to address this but you guys could address it on your end. Is this something being looked into? I also get less than ideal mobile results on page speed and have no ability to fix the issues in Webflow.

2.2 seconds is no joke

bump @Waldo is there anything to add on this or is it being looked into do you know? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think Webflow allows to defer and async, and thus solve the problem in the topic, but only after exporting code out of Webflow.

@webdev
I think it should be possible to deal with it with an additional tool that analyzes the CSS file. Friend suggested to me, that he had once a tool which suggested which CSS classes or selectors should be looked into. Then, it is the matter of logging into Styles Manager in Webflow and checking them manually. Do you perhaps know the name of this tool? I’ve been looking for it to no avail. Have seen it a few years ago.