Edit Font Of Blog Post Body Text

I can’t seem to figure out how to change the font of the body text on my blog posts. After designating the headings, I was able to change the font of those but not the text itself.

I’m using a template and can’t seem to figure it out.

Thank you

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/youngstown-food?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=youngstown-food&preview=7521e5731c34af90b591ea3bcf735d64&pageId=60a7f98ddfb9014cf84c8086&itemId=60ae7a2ca3fe21075016ce39&workflow=preview

1 Like

Hi @Roz1 great question and welcome to the community! :smile:

Here is a guide on editing Rich Text Element styles in Webflow (the paragraph element of Rich Text Elements is typically the body text of blog posts).

Here’s a quick video showing that within your site:

Happy designing! :smile:

2 Likes

This is no longer possible or not for my rich text? When I unbind it to the CMS item, it pops up but cant do it now! HELP

I am having the same problem. I have a CMS with a ‘project description’ on my project template pages. I want to change the H1/H2/H3/P1 to match the rest of the site but can’t seem to do it in the Rich Text field in my CMS. It’s a bit maddening. My P1 seems to match…not the H2 tho. I even created a separate HTML page of my Rich Text fonts, thinking I could style the fonts there. Didn’t work. Here is the link…HELP!