Ecommerce for Canadian small businesses

Hi everyone,

I’ve been using Webflow for about a year now, and have been moving my clients over to it from Wordpress, Squarespace, Wix, etc. I’m in love with how powerful the platform is from a design standpoint. Absolutely amazing. With this being said, I feel like there is some very basic, fundamental functions missing from an e-commerce level.

The majority of my client’s are in Canada and issues have been continuing to arise with regards to tax classes, shipping options and fields being pre-populated to the US. I know having customer accounts is currently in backlog, which will be an important role in improving the e-commerce experience.

Has anyone else been struggling with this? And if so, do you have any recommendations as to how to handle this? I want to continue using Webflow for my clients; however, without the functionality listed above, I don’t know if this is an option for ecommerce clients going forward.

Looking forward to heading your thoughts!

Best,
Matthew

Give clients what they need today and meet their functional requirements. Don’t put someone into a product that doesn’t.

1 Like