Ecommerce - Create invoice form pre-populated with cart-items

Hi guys, i’ve been struggling with topic for a couple of months and i cant find valid solution for a problem that seems to affect a lot of Webflow users.

Is there any way of using custom code to pre-populate a form with the cart content so it can be sent an invoice request?
Is there anyone here who can help me with this?

Thanks a lot!

Here is my site Read-Only

Hi,

I’m not sure if your cart could have a payment option of “Invoice Only”?
This should create an itemized invoice which you could use.

From this the customer should have access to the full sales data in their
account admin?

Hi @Gregorio_Rodrigues!

Currently, we don’t have a feature to pre-populate a form with cart content to be sent as an invoice request.

It sounds like our Free Orderes feature might work here though.

With Free Orders users can go through the checkout flow without entering card information. The user will then receive an email with their order information. Afterward you can follow-up with the user and send an invoice or quote for their order. You can then collect payment outside of Webflow.

To use our Free Orders features simply set the price of the product to $0.00. At checkout the user will only need to fill in their email and billing address.

Keep in mind that an Ecommerce site plan is required to use this feature and a Stripe or PayPal payment gateway will need to be connected.

More information on Free Orders can be found here: Accept Ecommerce orders without payment | Webflow University.

1 Like