E-Commerce custom text field

Hi,

I am building an e-commerce store with Webflow’s own solution but I’ve hit a rather large snag.

My client now needs the buyers to enter a reference number (for a colour) as a freeform type field during the buying process but I just cannot see how to get that working in webflow’s ecommerce.

Has anyone got a workaround or solution for this?

It can’t be a dropdown as there are a potential 1625 different colours to choose from!

Thanks for any help.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1 Like

No can do at the moment. Order Notes Field/Custom Fields On Checkout | Webflow Wishlist.

I think you would have to do something clunky like embed a form at the confirmation stage or setup an auto email requesting the colour … nasty

That is nasty. And what I feared unfortunately.

It’s actually stopped production on a site mid development as the client has lost faith.

I don’t blame them either, especially with no end in sight.

1 Like

Hi @Golden28.
Josh from Foxy here. What you’re after is possible with Foxy + Webflow and will cost less than Webflow Ecommerce. More info about our Webflow integration can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, need help getting started, etc.

Thanks,
Josh

Hey mate, I hope you saw that that they just released this feature! Nice timing for you

Haha! Could not have been better! Destiny I would call that. So happy right now.

1 Like