Dynamic slider on ecommerce product page

Hello

I used this method Tutorial - Dynamic Multi-Image Slider - Webflow to have a slider on my webflow ecommerce product page.
Unfortunately, this script can’t handle product variations (it doesn’t swap images).

Can anyone make this method work on ecommerce product variants too?
Or propose a different way to have a responsive dynamic slider?

Thank you so much

1 Like

Hope you are staying safe!

We are a CMMI 3 certified web design company, having 15+ yrs. of web development.

I will be glad to assist you, please add me to discuss this further.

Also, you can Skype me: cis.scott or email me: scott@cisinlabs.com

thanks
Scott Walter

Hello there
Hope you are doing safe!

I am able to assist you with your requirement. Please feel free to reach me via Skype ( (live:.cid.6a62b7b34d1aa390)and also you can mail me at alanjones(dot)tis(at)gmail(dot)com so we can discuss it further.

Regards,
Alan Jones

Hi
Hope you are doing great
We are an agency, and we are providing web and mobile app development solutions with custom software development.we will assist you with your requirements. Please reply on
email :srishti.2ibrinfoetch@gmail.com,
skpe:live:.cid.f2c84566cabcba14 you can also visit our company website :https://www.ibrinfotech.com/
Thanks &Regards

1 Like

Hi there! I had the same issue with this method and product variations. I could get it to work by adding some code to the script. Basically, I just added an ‘if’ statement that checks to see if there is more than one product variation. If there is, it cycles through the images for each variation. Otherwise, it just displays the one image. I hope this helps anyone else who is having the same issue! If you still encounter difficulties, I suggest you seek advice from guys from Computer Vision Software Development Services | CV Monitoring Software Company | CV Analytics | CV Digitization. Cheers!