Dynamic Image Page Loading Shows Default "No Image" Graphic

Howdy folks!

I am having an issue with the way Webflow is choosing to display my Dynamic content during the initial loading process, and I can’t figure out a way to get around it. I’m sure I’m missing something, but I’ll explain a bit further…

Basically I have enabled my client to upload custom images within the CMS which are used as Theme Elements on their website. This was something that I stumbled through initially, but after figuring it out, both me and my client absolutely love it.

The problem lies in the fact that when the site initially loads, you are able to see the default “No Image” graphic before their content is loaded in front of it. The issue only happens for a brief moment, but I’d assume with less optimized images or slower internet connections the effect would be much more noticeable.

Ultimately, it would be nice for this to be the Theme Color (another option I have given the client to customize colors around the site) however a simple white will do just fine.

Like I said, I’m sure I’m missing something, but I don’t have time to get too in depth with troubleshooting and honestly my client doesn’t mind it - it’s probably something I am being nitpicky about.

Here is my public share link, and I appreciate any help on this!

Remove the background image from the class background

That was my first attempt, however removing this image also removes the styling I have applied to the dynamic background image (I have to set the image to “Contain” otherwise the image extends beyond the page width).

Is there another way I can style the dynamic images without adding my own pseudo background image and styling it from there?

Unfortunately not. Either do this or live with the default image loading before the second.

That was my thought initially, thanks for the responses @samliew.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.