Dropdowns are glitchy on mobile

I’m experiencing some weird glitching on mobile safari (maybe other devices as well). It seems as though everything isn’t loading properly. The issue is intermittent, but I’ve attached a screenshot to help show the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The issue is happening on the staff page mobile view.

As you can see in the read-only link, each staff member’s bio is a separate collection.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/gem-edded0?preview=efeaef9ab1a4d9003a0f7d4a3bf18cca

It worked fine on my machine. The menu open nicely. I saw the arrowed-popup just fine.

Hi @pixelsock Thanks for posting about this.

I took a look on an iOS device in Safari and everything seemed to be working smoothly for me as well — no glitches.

That said, the screenshots definitely look odd — are you able to provide a screen recording as well? That would be helpful in seeing the issue as we cannot reproduce it on this end.

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.