I’m trying to set up a subscription page with subs for services, however Stripe is not available in my country.
Does Webflow support PayPal for subscriptions or is it just available for one-off purchases?
I’m looking to integrate that with the users feature Webflow offers so I don’t want to just add an external button from PayPal, which users can’t easily manage.
Josh with Foxy here. What you’re after is possible with our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow
- Sell any type of product (one-off, subscriptions, donations, digital, services, memberships, etc.)
- Manage products with Webflow CMS (downgrade and save $$$)
- Connect to 100+ gateways and payment methods (including PayPal)
- Multi-lingual support
- Multi-currency support
- Embed a customer portal to allow customers to manage their subscriptions/memberships, view order history, update billing, and more (all inside of your Webflow site)
- Sell and accept gift cards
- Custom shipping functionality, logic, and integrations
- Custom tax functionality, logic, and integrations
- Powerful coupon and discount functionality
- Unlimited free trial
- and more!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: email@example.com