Can I accept subscription payments on webflow from India?

Hello everyone,
I’m from India and I’m launching a SaaS service and building a website a on Webflow. The nature of the service is such that customers will land on the websites, have a look at the plans and then click on the CTA against that plan and purchase the monthly subscription.

Since I’m planning to launch this to worldwide audience I want to accept the payments in USD just like any other SaaS company. For this, I can create a stripe account but there are quite a few restrictions and the process is taking too long to get accepted on Stripe. Is there a simple way to start accepting payments in USD on webflow website? Has anyone solved this issue, especially someone from India? Does webflow has it’s own payment stack or I will always have to integrate with payment providers to create subscription links and place them on my website?

Hi @Piyush_Dinde.
Josh with Foxy here. With our seamless Webflow integration, you cal sell subscriptions and connect to 100+ payment methods: https://foxy.io/webflow

In addition, you can embed a customer portal so your customers can manage their subscriptions, view charge history, and more, right inside of your Webflow site.

We use our own subscription functionality to charge our thousands of users each month, so you’re in good company. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Also, this article may interest you: How to Set Up Recurring Payments and Subscriptions with Foxy + Webflow

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like