Does Webflow.com produce usable code?

I have started using www.webflow.com to create the layout for an admin. It seems to do a great job of creating the flexbox layout, which is based on a PSD I created. It’ also transpires the code down automatically so that I don’t have to use Gulp. I plan to break it down into Ember components. Am I missing something here? I’m just getting back into development after many years of not developing and I am confident I can eventually do it myself, but Webflow seems like it could help save me some serious time since I already have high quality PSDs done for all views ifacetimeapp, which is my primary skill set, being UI design. Thanks allot for the guidance!

I have migrated to Webflow exclusively for 100% of my frontend layout. I have received zero complaints from developers regarding the code output.

The only thing I have ever even heard as an FYI is that if you are implementing the code into a bootstrap framework, apparently there are a couple style overrides that need to be handled; specifically regarding links.

It’s been a while since that conversation, though, so I could be remembering/quoting it wrong.