Discount code AND free shipping

Hello!

I’m working with some influencers and I want to be able to send them (new marketing partners) to my site to select their product, enter a discount code and it remove their shipping price and discount the product. I had created two discount codes to accomplish that, but it seems we are limited to one discount code at a time and there doesn’t seem to be a way to make the code do both.

Does anyone have a workaround for this kind of thing that isn’t too complicated? (I admittedly, don’t really know what I’m doing :sweat_smile: )

TIA

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I might be misunderstanding, but does adding a third discount code with both criteria (product discount and free shipping) accomplish what you’re looking for?

No. Users/customers can only enter one discount code at a time; which would be fine, but I can’t make a discount code for 2 things…- I can discount the products OR the shipping, but webflow is not allowing me to discount both.

Hey @LaDonna Were you able to find any solution for it?

Hi all.
Josh with Foxy here. Discount codes that both discount product(s) and makes shipping free is possible with our powerful discount functionality.

Full details about our seamless Webflow integration can be found here: https://foxy.io/webflow Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

As far as I can tell, there’s no solution without an integration.