Disappearing logo

In design mode it’s there… in preview it isn’tI am not sure why this is only my 4th Webflow site and the first time I have tried a stacked header… in that I have links in the header outside of the general navigation…

If anyone could help me figure out why the logo is disappearing when preview that would be great… OR a solution to having the same result would be nice too.

Thank you in advance.

Preview link is: http://express-air-ride-transport.webflow.io

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey @Jeff_Biggs

Adding a height of 61px to the brand link div solves it for me. Because the logo is set as a bkgd the div has no children inside of it to set the height by. That’s why it reverts to 0px. It shows in the Designer because there is a feature that gives empty divs a min H and W so that you can select empty divs on the canvas. The other solution would be to use an img element inside the brand link.

Hope that helps. Happy designing!

1 Like

Thank you Matt, I I went ahead and added the 61px and it works great. I am not sure why I automatically lean towards back ground images rather than just an image But your solution worked.

Again, Thank You. It’s people like you who are willing to lend a hand that make these forums such a valuable resource. I hope I can learn enough to be able to contribute on the giving side of these forms.

1 Like

Glad I could help and agree about the forum! :webflow_heart: