Brand Link in Nav Bar Not Showing - Overflow Visible

I’ve read through the forum and tried the fixes (Overflow is not hidden) but can’t seem to make the logo in my Brand Link show up in Preview. Any thoughts?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Scott_Sapire

I’m happy to take a look, please provide your read-only so I can advise on the settings :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much. I’ve since put in a Div Block and an image, but would prefer to just make the brand link work.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/scott-s-stupendous-site?preview=152fac23c1a1c5aa4454107da7935d55

No problem…

As it stands you just need to swap the ‘div block’ holding the logo to a ‘link block’ and link it to ‘Home’ - then it should be showing up and clickable.

If you can also add another Navbar and recreate that previous issue - I can take a look at that - but if this solves it - happy days :slightly_smiling_face:

While I started with a Link Block (prior to using Div Block) I had not linked it to home.

I followed your suggestion but it STILL doesn’t appear in preview.

Thank you immensely for your time.

@Scott_Sapire the problem Scott is that you gave your image background and specific width and height but you didn’t give the div a height or width so its closing the tag , just click on your link block and set a width and height. you have to set a width and height on the block also. when using a background image you always have to give the block itself height or width… auto or 100% of nothing closes out the tag. its different then putting a image in side compared to background.

1 Like

Hi Poliigon - thank you (and thank you again StuM)! Auto did not work but when I set the height of the Link Block it showed up.

That was driving me crazy!

@Scott_Sapire your very welcome, anytime you use a background image and not the image inside the element the div or element is considered empty so if it has no height or width value it will close the tag.

1 Like