Disappearing form

Hi!
on Contact us | JETRON – top-notch jet broker I can see the form, but on slovak locale it dissappears Kontaktujte nás | JETRON – top-notch jet broker

Any idea why?

Thanks a lot!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/jetron?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=jetron&preview=8ff2bab2524ff4b9984809275a6b359a&pageId=65e1d507f9d5df229968eef8&locale=en&workflow=preview

Hi Andy, is your site on an Enterprise plan?

I’m seeing a few things that I wouldn’t typically encounter, like your style panel is active on alt locales, and you seem to have locale-specific overrides on your component properties.

I’ve non seen either of those outside of Enterprise sites.

Normally for your forms, you’d have one form, and the text would be translated- but of course there are limitations there e.g. the placeholder text.

Hi Michael!

No, I am on Localization Advanced.
I need to have 2 form - each for every language as there are different Zapier automatizations linked to each form.

I have contacted also the support, but so far no answer :frowning:

But still… do you see anything that could cause this behaviour?

The strange thing is that I have similir situation on this page: Sell jet | JETRON – top-notch jet broker
There is a form in the „Want to get the most of the sale?“ – it works liek a charm there.

It’s being hidden by a CSS rule in your custom code;
For some reason on this page, even when Slovak is selected, the <html> tag is showing lang=en.

Therefore this rule matches and hides your Slovak form.

html[lang="en"] .contact-form-sk {
     display: none!important; 
}

I haven’t dug far;

• Check to make sure that in the site dashboard, you do not have a locale set of en, this can conflict with Localization
  • Check for any scripts you have that might be modifying this attribute

Hope you find it