I‘m building a site in webflow, where you can purchase from more than a hundred digital courses (in currently 3 categories: on-demand, webinar and seminar, each categorie with a fixed price). I have build a ‚course overview‘ page using the CMS collection list, where all my courses are managed. I‘d have the following questions:
1.) I guess I should better manage the course content in ecommerce/products, rather than my CMS?
2.) After purchasing the course on the ‚course overview‘ page, I‘d like the customer to get to a very similar page, which now contains course material. How could I integrate such a page (can I duplicate the ‚standard product page‘ and redirect there after the checkout)?
3.) I‘d like to give the customers the option to login to their personal account (‚standard user account‘ page with memberships) and have a link to the previous mentioned ‚course material‘ page. Is that possible and if so, how?
Any help is much appreciated!
Josh with Foxy here. What you’re after is possible with our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow
- Sell any type of product (one-off, subscriptions, donations, digital, services, memberships, etc.)
- Manage courses with Webflow CMS (downgrade and save $$$)
- Paygate course content/pages. Give access based on memberships, one-off purchases, etc.
- Connect to 100+ gateways and payment methods
- Multi-lingual support
- Multi-currency support
- Embed a customer portal to allow customers to manage their subscriptions/memberships, view order history, update billing, and more (all inside of your Webflow site)
- Sell and accept gift cards
- Powerful coupon and discount functionality
- and more!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: email@example.com