Different Pop-Ups for collection items

Hello, everyone!

I’m trying to figure something out and can’t seem to wrap my head around it.

I’ve created a collection. And each item in the collection has a Learn More button. Clicking the Learn More button on each item should trigger a pop-up with information related to each specific item.

I’ve created for a test 2 pop-ups but can’t figure out how to link each specific item in the collection with its specific pop-up.

Here’s the read-only link.

Would highly appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance!

Hello @Lavinia_Mehedintu so what you have to do is add a pop up inside the collection item, where the content for the pop up is populated by information from the collection, that way each individual item will have a collection pop up with content from the CMS. Does that make sense? you can reference this clonable for a better understanding of what I mean clone-cms-modal-pop-up-aaron-ocampo - Webflow I hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi @Pablo_Cortes ! Thanks a lot. The clone definitely helped. I’m still doing something wrong though. Basically when clicking one of the items in the collection opens the pop-ups for all items [when items are paginated and shown 2/page]. I’ve looked around in the clone but can’t figure out exactly what’s wrong.

Hello @Lavinia_Mehedintu, yes so your project is not exactly as the project from the example. So what you have to do to only show one pop-up at the time is to change your interaction from targeting the class to targeting the element

I hope this helps!

Thank you so much, @Pablo_Cortes! It worked perfectly! :pray:

1 Like

Im glad it worked out for you @Lavinia_Mehedintu, please mark the issue as solved so somebody with a similar problem can reference this post. Take care.