Custom search criteria

Hello, I’m very new to website design but plan on diving in and learning it all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I’m trying to find out how hard or easy it is to create a… Well this is my hopes.

I’m looking into starting a website based on providing stock market data. I’m trying to see what it would take to have the ability for someone to search for a stock that will come up with specific data such as The price change amount for a specific date.

So in this example if someone were to search Amazon how would I make it that in field x it would say how much the Amazon stock changed in price in the last 7 days?

Thank you in advance for any and all your help and advice and I look forward to hearing from this community!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Webflow isn’t an app development platform, so it can only provide the UI design tooling.
You’d need to find an API that has the data you want, write the javascript to connect your site to it, and likely build a middle-tier as well to handle the API call securely.

If you’re starting at the nocode end of this, you might look into Wized which gives you a lot of integration options on top of a Webflow-hosted site.

Many app-focused platforms out there too, like Bubble .io