Custom lightbox from dynamic content

I’m trying to create a page that works exactly like the one as explained here:

I read the post, watched the video, opened up the share link, and copied all the steps. But, when I preview my page the thumbnails are not even clickable. I even went thru each item as per the navigator and made sure each setting matched the setting from the demo. So, I need another pair of eyes. Can someone please take a look and tell me what I missed? I know it’ll be obvious once you point it out. I appreciate all your help.

My share link is: Webflow - RaynaVB.com - Videos, Photos, Blog, Soccer News and Video Reviews

Then once there, please navigate to the page called “test”. This is where I am trying to test the gallery first before adding it to the site.

Thanks!

Hello, @Roderic

You did one mistake on the step when you create OPEN LIGHTBOX interaction.
You set the action on 1st click (Display: block) and action on 2nd click (Display:block and Opacity: 100%) - this is wrong.

The actions that you have on the 2nd click should be on the 1st click. And 2nd click should have nothing.

Hi Sabanna,

Thank you very much. I was looking everywhere but there at interactions. This solved the issue.

Thank you for the quick reply.

Roderic

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.