Custom code embedded won't show up

I am trying to use the embed feature to insert a custom calculator I made on Calconic but after pasting in the code and publishing the site, nothing shows up. I had this work on another site I made with a Convertkit form so I’m not sure what is happening. Is there something else I need to do or is this something wrong with the code/Calconic?

Read-only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/paragon-lending?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=paragon-lending&preview=9775c4831b8c8c6a634b62a707a74cc7&pageId=636558102dd94e3a4c5608e0&workflow=preview

Looks like something wrong with your configuration perhaps, your widget is giving an error;

calconic.min.js:1 SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input
    at calconic.min.js:1:2576953
    at l (calconic.min.js:1:834283)
    at Generator._invoke (calconic.min.js:1:834036)
    at Generator.next (calconic.min.js:1:834642)
    at a (calconic.min.js:1:2575229)

Thank you for the quick response!

Would you mind explaining a bit what that means, I haven’t worked with coding for a few years so I am not as familiar with it as I once was.

It means go back to calconic. Either there’s something you haven’t setup right in your calculator programming or their system has a bug of some sort. Double-check that you’ve clicked / saved everything needed to setup your calculator on the calconic side, and if you can’t find anything there, you’ll need to contact their support to find out why their widget is erroring.

Got it! Thanks so much!