Cursor jumps around in modal form on iOS 11 ->

Hi,
I have a website with courses which you can sign up. We now have students who cant use the form from what I think is iPhones. I’ve tested on my Samsung Note 8 with no problem. But students have told us it doesnt work, Ive also checked my self from an iPhone (7) and when you try to pick a field to write in the prompt just jumps randomly over the page.

If you click on “Anmäl dig” anywhere on this page: Yoga i Hudiksvall on an iphone you will see the problem.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/stark-yoga?preview=69461eadfbb6c7720351f6ba804da57e

Hi @Johan_S_Lundback,

It looks like there might be a bug with some iOS versions where input into form elements placed in a modal window, has this “jumping” around behavor.

I have further found a possible custom code workaround, see here: html - iOS 11 Safari bootstrap modal text area outside of cursor - Stack Overflow

The iOS bug is reported here: How to fix the iOS 11 input element in fixed modals bug | HackerNoon

As soon as I have more info, I will post back here.

Thanks in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.