Create mulitiple pages from the same same account on the same subdomain

Hi there,

I am new to webflow and I’ve been told that webflow is perfect for concept testings. I am running multiple concept tests and I would like to use webflow for this instead of hard coded landing pages.

However I am having a hard time figuring out how I can do the setup correctly. Maybe some of you know…

I have three brand identities that I want to build landing pages for by using the same webflow account.

I am thinking of a sub-domain setup like this, so that I only need to make a sinle simple dns setup:

General dns setting for webflow directory: concepttest.mydomain.com

Brand 1: conceptest.mydomain.com/brand1
Brand 2: conceptest.mydomain.com/brand2
Brand 3: conceptest.mydomain.com/brand3

Within each brand I will over time be running multiple tests / new landinges. I don’t want to overwrite the old ones but I want to add new ones using the same visual brand identitify.

So I was thinking of a setup like this for e.g. brand 1
Brand 1 - test 1: conceptest.mydomain.com/brand1/test1
Brand 1 - test 2: conceptest.mydomain.com/brand1/test2
Brand 1 - test 3: conceptest.mydomain.com/brand1/test3

I am not sure if it’s at all possible. But I would much appreciate some guidance.

Cheers

As long as you understand custom domains need their own hosting plan if the landing pages are different (they all would share the same index/home). Otherwise all you are doing is adding pages to a project. No issue with static pages. If you wanted to use dynamic pages you could have to use a collection for each brand due to slug (path) limitations. There is also a limit on pages and a limit on collections, depending on your plan.