Multiple domains and landing pages in one Webflow project. Possible?

I’m in talks with a potential client who wants a ‘family’ of websites that I will build in Webflow. They have five domains that represent five different TV shows they produce. ie: tvshow-ny.com, tvshow-ca.com, tvshow-uk.com, etc.

I would like to build ONE site in Webflow for ease of management. I would have the home page be a portal site, then site folders representing each domain. ie: A subfolder named “NY” for tvshow-ny.com.

My question: Can I build and host ONE webflow site with folder subdirectories, then have each domain point to those respective folders? The domains need to show up in the browser as masked domains. ie: tvshow-ny.com, not tvshow.com or tvshow.com

The styling across all these sites needs to be identical so I would rather manage ONE Webflow project with subdirectories representing each domain, instead of trying to manage identical styling across 5 separate Webflow projects.

Is this possible with Webflow?

These sites aren’t built yet so I don’t have a read-only link to share yet.

1 Like

Hey @mick.wieland , did you ever get this set up? I’d like to do the same thing.

This requires a unique project and hosting for each if using Webflow hosting. Off webflow this is trivial to handle using any modern web server.

@Keven to expand a bit on Jeff’s solution, you have three options with varying tradeoffs.

If you’re hosting on Webflow to make use of the CMS, Logic, Memberships, Commerce, etc, you can either do redirect at your DNS provider ( e.g. cloudflare ) from your domain to your sub-folder, or you can research and build a reverse proxy setup.

The former approach will show your redirected folder-level URL, while the latter will show the domain- however the reverse proxy is significantly more complex to setup.

If you’re building your site on Webflow and then exporting it to host elsewhere, you can customize domain routing however you like using that server’s in-built capabilities, e.g. using an .htaccess file.