Cookie Banner doesn't disappear on one page

Hi everyone!

I have an issue with my agency’s website. We integrated a cookie consent banner from an external source, which is Usercentrics, and this bug only happens one one page of the website.

When clicking on “Accept”, the cookie banner doesn’t go away, while it does on every other pages.
Nothing appears in the console, I’m a bit lost here…

If anyone has any idea how I could debug this, it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Milla

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/uhura-relaunch?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=uhura-relaunch&preview=9bb6d12f964bb7069a2d3316c2488476&pageId=6023e9ab14014f3f762bb180&workflow=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I tested that page on MS Edge 92, WIN 10 64, no issue. What browser / OS are you having an issue with?

Also works for me.

MacOS Big Sur, Chrome 92.0.4515.159

Thank you for trying guys!

That’s so weird, it’s not just me, it’s the same for people from my work. I tested on safari, chrome and opera, it’s not going away…

I’m on Mac OS Catalina, I’m not sure about my colleague…

Hi everyone!

So I found that the issue with the banner not disappearing was this snippet of code I put to add an onclick attribute to my buttons “Kontaktieren Sie uns”.

I found this code on the forum, which used to work perfectly (and works on all the other pages) but somehow it clashes with the cookie banner on this page.

<script>
    window.onload = function() {
        var anchors = document.getElementsByTagName('*');
        for(var i = 0; i < anchors.length; i++) {
            var anchor = anchors[i];
            anchor.onclick = function() {
                code = this.getAttribute('whenClicked');
                eval(code);   
            }
        }
    }
</script>

Since I have two buttons I want to track the clicks of, I tried modifying “document.getElementsByTagName(‘*’);” to “document.getElementsByClassName(‘cd-button’);”

But the tracking doesn’t work…

Any help would be very much appreciated :frowning: I’ve been stuck on this for so long now…

Thank you in advance :pray: