or you can upgrade to a plan that allows you to export the site
- and can host the site anywhere you want
but of course… that plan costs a bit more…
- and you still need to pay for hosting elsewhere.
That’s the attraction of hosting with Webflow.
And exporting the website also means… you cannot add the Webflow CMS onto your plan
– since that requires hosting with Webflow.
And then… if you need “databases”…
- Webflow offers the “CMS” upgrade.
While their CMS is not an absolute - 1 for 1 - replacement for a “real database”
- it does remove the need for knowing complex php and sql code.
That’s the attraction of their CMS.
My plan allows me to export my sites…
- Obviously, then I must also host my own websites.
If you are interested in the Plan that allows you to export
- the code comes out very clean.
EDIT: oops. I re-read what @deahar… said… so OP’s probably more interest in the CMS than exporting.