Collection list bug in designer

Hey guys,

Has or is anyone else having an issue with collections lists showing a “This collection does not contain any items.” message, or is it just me?

I’m designing within a collection list and as soon as I click out of the collection the items disappear and I get the no items message. Only a browser refresh seems to bring the items back to the designer.

I’m using Chrome and the browser is up to date. It’s happening every 5/10 minutes so I just wanted to check in to see if anyone else has had this problem before and/or if there is a fix.

Thanks,

Kieran

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/bat-and-ball-2022?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=bat-and-ball-2022&preview=480f110ef104f0e5ebfe6b09b5870467&workflow=preview

Yes i’m getting this behaviour too. It’s only started recently and has been stable previously. I’m using Chrome. When I publish the designer page updates itself and the content pops back in. Other than that a refresh of the page is the only way to get the designer to present correctly again.

Yes same for me. This is a really annoying issue. :confused: