I can’t share a read only link as content is confidential. I have a simple setup.
The CMS page is like this.
- Two Column Grid with auto expanding rows
- left column is images. imgs are wrapped in div cntr.
- right column is image text. text is wrapped in a div cntr.
- Single Column with auto expanding rows
- first row cell is main img
- second row cell is copy
- following row cells are imgs
This works as expected where CMS Items show all of the saved imgs and img text (if one cms item has 3imgs, i get 3imgs on that page. if another cms item has 5imgs, i get 5imgs on that page.)
BUT, mobile portrait and landscape does not work. The cms item that has only 3 pages will show 3 imgs and then more empty boxes.
I’ve set conditional visibility attribute to the img itself, the img cntr, and the grid, but nothing seems to work.
Any help will be tremendous. Thank you.