CMS Gallery Styling Issues

Hello there :slight_smile:

1- How do I get the distance between the rows to be the same as the columns in the my CMS Gallery in the CMS Collection Page named “Projets”?

2- How do I get the slider to occupy 100% the “Content Wrapper” element?

Thank you in advance!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/evesaintjean?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=evesaintjean&preview=983f6e3c51c751816ff27bfa322304c4&pageId=61b91db1ebd08f37fcd644b7&workflow=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey @Olivier_Stainvil , the reason why the rows and columns do not have equal spacing is because your paddings are different. You have left and right as 10px but the top and bottom as 15px. Make these equal and you have equal spacing all around.

And as for the slider, it occupies 100% of your content wrapper. Your images have a white background all around it and you have set it as position contain which causes it to be contained within the content wrapper. Crop the image to be around the main design, re-upload them and switch the position to cover instead and you are good to go.

1 Like

Thank youI But the CMS Collection bounds are outside of the “content-wrapper”, when it’s nested inside of the latter. I think that’s what needs to be fixed. I just have no clue how…

Just confirming, if you select image list item element, you will see the padding situation I referenced.
Are you looking for spacing between your CMS as shown below? (BG changed to black for better visibility for now)

Yes. But it has to be aligned with the text right above.

I did everything you told me to. It all works fine now. Cheers :slight_smile:

Im glad I was able to help, feel free to select my answer as the solution to close of the thread. Happy designing! :grin::+1:t4:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.