From a designer point of view I have been asked to quote for a 'Recruitment Site; pulling posted jobs from and external site (https://www.reachjobs.co.uk) by means off an API.
Can this be easily integrated, can you post me to a solution? This is what was sent:
The most commonly used endpoints examples returning a JSON output:
- Vacancy Listing. Can also use ‘internalListing’ for an intranet page.
- Vacancy Listing with Postcode proximity search. Can also use ‘internalListingByPostcode’ for an intranet page.
- Vacancy Detail. Can also use ‘internalInformation’ for an intranet page.
- Vacancy Files
- Vacancy Alerts Signup (for use with iframes)
- List retrievals (for population of form elements such as dropdowns – office addresses, roles etc…)
- Can also use: locations, roles, types, counties
Feel free to use the demo data API key in the documentation, but the key for the live data (used above) is: