Cicking in to Rich Text Editor causes cursor to jump to top of Rich Text

I am using the free Escape templatew/cms for a blog. When typing a blog entry into the text box the cursor randomly jumps to the top of the post and continues typing there. I have to erase the characters that have been typed in the body of the post and put them where they belong. This happens constantly and it makes creating a blog post a really slow process. It’s the only problem I have had with the template. I know I can copy and paste from a word processor, but if I try to edit the text in the text box I have the same problem.

I have tried it on Chrome and Firefox and there is no difference in behavior. Is anyone else experiencing this and is there a workaround or fix?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @emmap, this is currently a known issue that will be fixed in an upcoming Rich Text update. I can totally understand that is frustrating, it will be fixed and I will let you know when the fix is pushed out.

Thanks in advance.

I can live with it until then :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Good to know. I have the same problem and it’s quiiiite frustrating. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.