Checkout Form Date Picker

A client of ours needs to collect a date of pickup from their customers from the checkout form. The additional fields element is already being used.

The method I was trying was to use a custom code embed to create a date picker and add that data to the notes text area at the bottom. The date shows in the field if I submit and the submission fails (another required field wasn’t filled out). But when the form actually goes through it doesn’t show up in the form submission in the Orders.

Our client needs this functionality and I would appreciate help with this or another suggestion of how to accomplish this. Thanks.

Here is my site Read-Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/woman-lake-lodge?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=woman-lake-lodge&preview=1959fe67ef8388d17fe78efb9f4df5ec&pageId=63d7fe3a6a86551e6b0f7a21&workflow=preview

1 Like

Hey @Jon_Bailey,

Did you you find a solution for that one?

Thanks!

You can do this with the new “custom element”.
Just add it to your form and go to the settings tab. There you have to set it up like this:

Bildschirmfoto 2023-12-20 um 11.54.05

When a user submits the form it will be sent like this: 2023-12-20

1 Like

Thanks @Schuschi_Eyes ! And you know how to set it as required?

Just add an attribute and set its name to “required” and leave the value-field empty.

1 Like