Date Picker with with condition

Hello people,

Since webflow does not have a date picker yet (hope they will soon), I need to add a picker in a form for a bakery. The idea is that the person can choose out a date to pick up their cake. The issue is, the bakery needs two days to deliver. So if I order a cake on Monday I will not be able to pick the date until Wednesday and so on.

Any idea if there’s a widget with this functionality? Otherwise, I will have to create the form in jotform and embed it, but I will not be able to style it as the website. I hope I was clear with my questions. Thanks and Pura vida!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

There really is no “widgets” for webflow. Since webflow supports loading javascript, you can create that with custom code and embed into the form. You have jQuery already loaded to any jQuery widget/code/plugin would be able to work. There are many. You just have to roll up your sleeves and do some research.

Example: Datepicker | jQuery UI

Note: You would not need the whole jQuery UI library for just a widget. You can create customized UI builds.

Thanks, maybe the word widget was the first thing that came into my mind. I know I can us Javascript and embed the custom code. My problem is, I do know JS to create that custom code. I’ll see what I can find. Thanks.

I am in need of the exact same thing for pre-orders for a restaurant. They need a 48hr advance notice. Any luck creating this?

Hey man, not yet, but I created this entry. Help modifying DateDropper a datepicker with JQuery

I found a datepicker that seems achievable.
Perhaps you get lucky, let me know.