Changing links on hover mode

Hi,

I’m trying to change the link attributes for an element which has a hover state. I can change the design attributes for the hovered element, though I cant change where it links to, and the text itself…

What do you mean by this - you try to change where it links to and it doesn’t work or you cannot find the setting for this?

Thanks for the response,

Iv’e figured out how to change where it links to, though let me explain a bit to make it clearer:

I have an image that when on hover, shows an overlay of solid color with a text which reads: “Learn More”.

I want to change the “Learn More” text to “View Project”, though I can’t seem to find how to change this text.

Thank you for your help!

Would you post a share link of your project?

of course,

Check the “Works” section.

Thanks again.

Well, my wrong, I did not explain, this is actually a share link: Share a read-only link | Webflow University :slight_smile:

got it :slight_smile:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/eliorhelos?preview=42fcc6ff6ed1dda68d7392086bfd48c7

You’re a champ. It worked :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Hiya,

I’m very possibly asking a silly question here and it might be because I’m not totally understanding what was being done here so apologies in advance if that’s the case but I was just wondering why you can’t just double-click on the text and type over it to change it?

Best wishes,

Mark

The overlay did not allow immediate access to the text, I guess it was because of a z-index or something like that.

Ah okay, thanks.

I checked out the preview and was able to edit in the way I mentioned but I’m guessing something must have changed in the mean time.

Thanks.

Best wishes,

Mark

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.