Changes I make to mobile view save in desktop view as well. Help?

I was told that any changes I make to the mobile view would not apply to any view larger than it, but when I change margins or move elements around in the mobile view they also change in the desktop view. How do I stop this from happening?

Howdy @ComicDee and welcome to the community :wave:

While style changes cascade down from the base breakpoint to mobile, any changes to the position of these elements on the page itself affect all breakpoints.

To shift elements around on a specific breakpoint, you’ll need to use styles to achieve it. Flexbox and Grid both have the ability to change the order of content visually without actually moving their position in the Navigator panel so I’d start there.

If you reply with your read-only link and a bit more information on what you’re trying to achieve I’d be happy to take a peek and give you a bit more information :+1:

1 Like

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/lnc-272617-104013e482a16d-b8134befd6041?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=lnc-272617-104013e482a16d-b8134befd6041&preview=0319afd3a8605985089ce79f5978c0d3&workflow=preview

Thank you for the response! I’ve pasted the link above for you to look at a sample version of my site. Right now, I don’t like how the doctor’s picture squeezes all the text to the right of it in a single bar (on the mobile view). I was thinking of putting the text below the picture, but I’m not sure how to do that without affecting all breakpoints.