Captcha and Spam (still)

Hello,

Can anyone help me on the spam and captcha front? I have a pretty basic form with the Google Captcha set up but it seems I’m still getting a load of spam/nonsense/bot responses.

What’s the best way of dealing with this?

Thanks
Stuart

Me too have the same problem…

1 Like

No one from Webflow got an answer for this?

1 Like

Hello Guys! Let’s work on that. First, let’s see: Can you guys send us a sample of spam? There are different kinds and we need to know which one we’re talking about in order to tackle this issue

One solution you could try is filtering out all the emails that are not ending with a business name with some javascript, there are a bunch of tutorials on the forum.

https://discourse.webflow.com/t/exclude-certain-emails-from-being-captured-by-forms/29643/6

Here you go Padel courts | Padel Tech

I also have the same problem. In my case, the solution from ColibriMedia about filtering emails will not help me because the spams I am getting is every day from a different domain…
Any solution?

Still no answers from a Webflow support person?

Webflow support doesn’t monitor the community so you’d probably need to reach out to them directly:

That said, the issue has probably more to do with the version of reCaptcha that Webflow is using as opposed to Webflow’s platform itself. I believe they are still using v2 even though v3 was released a couple of years ago.

Since v3 runs server side, you’d need to see if it’s something they have on the roadmap to implement on their end (via the support link above) or use a third party form processor that supports the newer version.