Can't scroll past a certain section?

Hello friends!

I’d love some help here –

I can’t identify what’s causing it, but for some reason neither in the editor nor in Preview or published version, the sections of the website past a certain point just don’t appear (those on the screenshot).

Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 23.50.33

Would appreciate the tip as to what’s happening here?? Thanks so much!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/landing-page-22?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=landing-page-22&preview=7681564c8b70ca164f8c8beda7eb856b&workflow=preview

Hi @PAV-TM,

Not sure how you wanted to set this page up with the scroll snap wrapper and whether this will mess with it but you could remove the overflow: scroll setting and the height property, here’s a quick video: CleanShot 2023-02-14 at 16.21.46 · CleanShot Cloud

Let me know if I’ve misunderstood!

1 Like

I took this design over from another designer, and I’m not that proficient in Webflow yet, so yeah, don’t understand all the settings yet and what they do.

What you said, however, worked!!! I reset the scroll setting & height property and it’s all fine now! Thank you so much, I was at my wit’s end and thought I messed something up there. Thanks again!! :slight_smile:

1 Like