Can't remove the underline from text block

I am not able to remove the underline from the text box even though I select no decoration from the Style panel. Any ideas?

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/kubras-fresh-project?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=kubras-fresh-project&preview=3c0a073a2f377e8203383ea7fcce7598&mode=preview

1 Like

If you are referring to link underline you have to change it in the parent class

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer Janne.

I created the class just when editing this text so it should be the parent class right? (I am new to these terms so I might be missing something.)

To be sure I deleted the class and created a new one and it also has the same problem. Underline still shows up even though I select no decoration.
Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 5.30.48 PM Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 5.30.58 PM

You have to remove the underline from the link class.
View case button

i have same issue. No changes when I am changing the class. And this bug appears only with Pagination NEXT/PREVIOUS

1 Like

Hi

I posted something similar and with a bit of clicking around I realized you have to hit the “x” in the decoration section a few times. Worked for me, try it out and let everyone if it worked for you.

Screenshot 2023-07-02 at 4.30.41 PM