Can't figure out why there's extra space at the bottom of a section

Hi there,

I am trying to figure out how to get rid of a white space that appeared on my page. I’m sure it’s pretty simple, but seeing as I don’t know what the problem is, I would rather not touch it until someone tells me what to do.

Here’s a screenshot of the infamous white space:

Your help would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Here is my public share link: LINK

Hi there,

You have 80px of padding applied to the Container within the About Section.

If you’re talking about the white space beneath the phone, that is actually part of the image you have used.

Hi, I will try removing the 80px when I am in front of a computer.

The image does not have a white space at the bottom, though.

Hi, @cjeancouture.

If you mean the white space “behind the phone”, it is space that actual phone image takes. So you probably will want to make the image smaller.

Cheers,
Anna

Well, if I open the image that you’ve uploaded for the phone. It does indeed have white space below it.

See here: https://daks2k3a4ib2z.cloudfront.net/577d6de5e3f0f3221582404d/577d791aea25da09330c2286_iphone%20availability.png

1 Like

That is the size that came with the template…

It’s a .png … which means that white background is transparent. That is not the issue.

I tried removing the 80 px it didn’t get rid of the white space.

Hey @cjeancouture try adjusting the height of the actual slider as it’s set to auto height right now. :smiley:

I tried changing it but there is still a white space, it would cut the bottom of the phone, unfortunately.

Changing the height of the section seems to have done the trick

1 Like

Well by white space I meant transparent, my mistake :sweat:. But that additional height of the .png was increasing the height of that section (as it was set to auto) and creating the white space. Glad you’ve sorted it.

1 Like

Thanks for your help. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.