Can't add pictures into asset folder anymore

is there a limit on pictures as I can’t add anymore assets??

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/the-pointless-journey?preview=27019ca313502551b996050baa2acee8

This problem only occurs in Safari

Hi @Jeffrey_Gillespie

Thanks for posting this, this definitely sounds like odd behavior.

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in—only this site? When did it start occurring?

I wasn’t able to reproduce this issue in Safari on my end. Can you please send me screenshots and/or screen recordings of the behavior you’re describing?

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Image 2017-08-23 at 11.40.4...

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Brando

I tried to upload a picture again and the issue still occurs. Here is a picture of my console -

whatismybrowser.com/w/SAHACPY - Here is the link with my browser infomation.

Hi @Jeffrey_Gillespie

Thanks for providing that information and screenshot.

I reported this issue to the team and we will continue to investigate.

Until we have a solution though, can you please use Chrome when using the Designer? This way your work can continue while we investigate.

I’ll post back here as soon as I have more info.

Hi @Jeffrey_Gillespie

We were still unable to reproduce this issue.

Can you please check to see if the issue is still occurring? If it is, can you please try to duplicate your project and check if the duplicate has the same issues?

​Thanks in advance, and I’m standing by for your reply.

@Brando heres a video - Webflow bug - YouTube

1 Like

Hello!

I have the same problem, and even with Chrome it is not possible to add new images…

Hi @Jeffrey_Gillespie

Thanks for taking the time to create that screen recording. I reported this to the rest of the team and we will continue to investigate.

In the mean time, I made a clone of your site that appears to be working as expected. I transferred this copy to your account. Can you please test it to see if you are able to upload more assets?

​Thanks in advance, and I’m standing by for your reply.

@ekaterina what site is this issue occurring on? Can you please share your Read-Only link :slight_smile:

Hi @Brando,

I can import an asset by dragging a picture straight onto the canvas but I can’t see it in the asset folder.

Hi @Jeffrey_Gillespie

Thanks for the new update—I have passed this along to the team and we will continue the investigation.

I’ll let you know as soon as we have a solution.

Hi @Jeffrey_Gillespie @ekaterina

We found the issue was with Safari 11 and resolved it. You should now be able to upload images to the asset manager as expected.

​Please let me know if this solves the problem! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.