Cannot change link colour

Hi all,

It’s one of those days where a seemingly tiny thing is messing me up!

I can’t work out why I cannot change my links colour. I am pulling in a blog post from CMS which is a rich text paragraph, including several hyperlinks. In the CMS they are styled as classic blue, but on my page they are black - and therefore - invisible (I have a black background), as a temporary fix over the last couple of days I have put a grey background on the rich text box, but it is ugly.

I would rather have the link colour as something else, orange perhaps, while keeping all my other text white. Please advise!

Thanks so much in advance. I know it’s gotta be something to do with the CMS or a class that is changing things but I can’t work it out.

Awaiting your reply.
Best,
Harry

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/nocodelife?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=nocodelife&preview=d972be0beaddf21f99290d842b31f021&pageId=5e8d99d407cb5d548d96790e&itemId=5ebfccaa01722a67acc5890c&mode=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1 Like

Also while I’m here could somebody please help me with my image at the top? It’s too far to the right and is too stretched. It has a page load effect on it, and is also being pulled from a collection. How can I fix it? Thank you!

Just giving this a bump - anyone?

I’m currently on mobile, so I can’t access your preview. Styling rich text can be tricky! Try selecting any link on your page and remove any classes you assigned it to. Then click into the now empty class selection field, it should show a pink element “all link elements”
Select that and give it the styling you want.
Your rich text should use that now

If this does not work I’ll help later when on desktop

Thanks so much. Unfortunately that didn’t work. Any other ideas?

Here’s a short “video”

You basically need to create a “dummy” rich-text in which you can set styles. Rich-texts connected to the cms can’t be styled anymore.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

2 Likes