Can I use local (indonesia) payment providers for my webflow e-commerce site?

Hello!

I was wondering if i can change the default payment providers (Paypal and Stripe) to local (Indonesia) payment providers such as Midtrans or Xendit ?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Yanuar! Webflow’s e-commerce uses Stripe and PayPal as payment providers, but you can use a custom payment gateway by writing a code to connect to your preferred local payment provider. To do this, go to the Settings panel in the Editor, choose E-commerce, open the Payment settings, click on “Connect to a custom payment gateway,” write a code to connect to your preferred local payment provider, and test the payment gateway it ll surely work.

Hi Ankit Parmar,

thank you for the respond!

I was following your instructions but i couldn’t find the “Connect to a custom payment gateway,” button

here is a screenshot showing the buttons that are available in the payment setting

Hi Yanuar,

It’s Ariel here also from Indonesia, wondering if the problem is resolved cause I’m also using webflow, and wanting to connect to MidTrans

Thanks

@Yanuar_CT @Ariel_Chandra same here, i coudn’t find the “connect to a custom payment gateway”