Buy Now Button not visible

Hi,

The buy now button is not showing on this page. I’m not sure why. I checked it against the other buttons to see if something was off and it just is not showing up. It is not hidden. The only thing I can think of is that the site is not live yet, just in the webflow domain for building.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ps-shop-7baca5?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=ps-shop-7baca5&preview=2009e123dbc187e544c9635110afdbda&pageId=5ee153ac9b12646cc547b983&itemId=5ee153ac9b12641ea247baf4&mode=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I figured it out.
So Simple.
If the product has a variant, the buy now button is not avail.
FYI, I did not read this in the documentation, it was not there. I figured it out using the link above that has a single item, then changed it to an item that has a variant… That’s when I noticed it is not visible.

@Cherril What did you do to deal with this? I have a product with variants but still need a way for people to buy it! Did you just not use the variants option, or did you find a workaround?

@Cherril I have the same problem (the buy now button is not visible when I publish) but my product has no variant at all then it is not a solution for me. Do you have other ideas to solve it ?

So in looking at this further, i do believe the variants need to be removed. Also, if there is not a payment solution set up, meaning if the stripe is not connected under ecom settings, the button will not show up.

Hope this helps!

Hi @Cherril, @Arthur_Samo, @liam, The “Buy Now” button will only be visible on the live site if a Stripe account is connected and an Ecommerce site plan has been added to the project.

Currently the “Buy Now” button does not work with PayPal, as PayPal uses a different checkout flow and shows a modal prior to sending the user to the PayPal checkout page.

1 Like

In case you come across this problem what fixed it for me was the checkout option was not turned on. While in designer go to settings → e-commerce → checkout → toggle the switch on.