BUG - CMS tab not opening collections (since eCommerce beta)

I have noticed that when I press the CMS tab, it opens initially and I can update the existing collection item or add a new collection item. After closing CMS and returning to the main screen, when I then press CMS it does not expand to show the projects. Or… sometimes it shows the projects and I click on the project and Webflow just returns to the main page.

I have tried in Safari and Chrome on a Mac. I am assuming this has started since I joined the eCommerce beta.

Similar to a post in 2017

Sure thanks, but this seems to be happening since the eCommerce functionality has been added, as I am a Beta user.

" As you’re getting up and running, please share your feedback, bugs, and questions in our new ecommerce forum category."

1 Like

You’re right, sorry for that! @kkilat and @brjohnson will certainly look into this.

@BUMPandHUSTLE – I haven’t had this same issue while testing with Ecommerce and CMS Collections. Could you provide some more details for us?

1. A screencast of the behavior you’re seeing, if possible
  2. Any errors displayed in the JavaScript Console
  3. The sitename (sitename.webflow.io) for the project you’re having this issue on

Thanks!

Hi kkilat - thanks for getting back to me. I have sent a message to support with all the relevant info. Problem still persists. Many thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.