Blurry Image in Grid/Lightbox

Hey all,

Running into a problem where certain images are showing up blurry/low resolution in my grid. First time posting on the forum so apologies ahead of time if there’s formatting issues.

The images are contained in a lightbox element and all have the same class/properties. I’ve noticed that it’s only the images that take up both columns (2/2) of the grid that are showing up blurry. If I click the blurry image within the grid the lightbox is activated and the image within that is fine. Not sure what I’m overlooking.

Below is a screen shot for quick reference:

Here is a link to view the read only version of the site.

Appreciate any guidance that anyone can provide!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I’m experiencing the same problem, could you find a solution?

There are a few potential reasons why an image might appear blurry on a lightbox in Webflow:

1. The image itself might be of low quality or resolution, which can cause it to appear blurry when it is enlarged.
  2. The size of the lightbox might be larger than the size of the image, which can cause the image to appear stretched or distorted.
  3. The image might not be optimized for the web, which can cause it to load slowly and appear blurry.
  4. There might be a problem with the way the lightbox is set up in Webflow, such as incorrect settings for the size or position of the lightbox.

To fix this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Make sure that the image you are using is of high quality and resolution.
  2. Adjust the size of the lightbox to match the size of the image.
  3. Optimize the image for the web by saving it in a web-friendly format, such as JPEG or PNG, and using image compression tools to reduce its file size.
  4. Check the settings for the lightbox in Webflow and make sure that they are configured correctly.

If you are still having trouble, it might be helpful to consult the Webflow documentation or reach out to the Webflow support team for further assistance.