Blog section has changed in layout

Above is what its suppose to look like after I had finished designing it last week.

This is what it looked like as of right now, I had not touch this section since last week as I was happy with the design. I looked through my home page last night before going to bed and everything looked the way it was suppose to be, only to see the messed up section this morning without a clue.

Anyone have idea why would this happen??

Hi @IvanT, thanks for reporting this. Could you help to share the read-only link to the site? Share a read-only link | Webflow University.

Also, could you help to confirm what kind of browser/version used?

If you would prefer to share this information directly to our support desk, send that to support@webflow.com, I will take a look right away.

Thanks in advance!

Hmm @cyberdave did you guys fix something in the server? All I did was went back to get the read only link, and when I get back to the page it revert to the previous layout. I saw it changed from the lorem ipsum to my layout in mini second as if someone hit an undo button.

Here’s the read only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mentworking-international?preview=32d6dc153aa9c908a1dbbeeb34714cd4

I guess I’m good for now since it went back to normal. Feel free to investigate and see what went wrong and let me know.

Thanks!
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.