I’d really appreciate your help and suggestions on this.
My website runs super slowly and I’m running out of ideas what that could be.
I’m running a few other Webflow sites and never ran into such a problem.
This website shows a blank white screen for 3-5 seconds and only then loads all of the content.
- I’m still about to optimize some images (from .pngs to .webp using Webflow compression); already compressed some but I’ll do the same for the homepage.
- I’ve optimized pics for the blogs, for example, and they also load same slowly;
- I’ve just deleted the Google Analytics code, Google Optimize code and Facebook Pixel (under site’s settings;
- I’m using some custom code but just a few lines (mostly for some custom formatting) (and literally 3 lines of code for a blog items slider - which you can see on the homepage, too).
- My website is connected to a custom domain (.club) - from the same company I used to buy all other domains and they do work fine.
The fonts are not taking up a lot of space as well - I’m mostly using Montserrat and Inter in a few bits.
Any suggestions? I cannot leave it like this.
Thank you fam!
Here is my site Read-Only: LINK